April has just disappeared, I have been used to working from home for periods of time; but this is different. I have found it very hard to work remotely with clients I have not had any face to face contact with, and the daily grind has been very hard going.
To top it off, when I have finished the 9-5, I have not been enthused to do any further learning. In fact I have just wanted to turn off the computer and not have to view the screen again until work starts again.
I am going to try and get back into the flow of study again in May, as I do want to get a couple of exams under my belt this year, especially my CISSP. I have almost completed all of my 3 years worth of CPD points for CCSP 1 1/2 years early 🙂 So having failed 1 part of my ambitious objectives I have over achieved another.
On the plus side I have perfected my favourite cocktail the Old Fashioned. For those who would like a quick guide to the wonderfully simple, but amazing drink, here’s my recipie
- Stir 1 measure of Bourbon with 2 ice cubes, I’ve found Bulleit Bourbon (https://amzn.to/2Whmpx2) makes the best Old Fashioned.
- Add 3/4 measure of sugar syrup and 3 dash’s of Orange Bitters
- Stir add ing 2 more ice cubes
- Add 1 1/2 measures of Bourbon and 2 more ice cubes, and stir
- Add a orange peel twist and serve.